MSSP Alert & ChannelE2E Research
MSSP Alert and ChannelE2E Research pinpoint key business and technology trends across the IT service provider community — including managed security services providers (MSSPs), managed services providers (MSPs), VARs, cloud services providers (CSPs), ISVs (independent software vendors) and emerging IT channel partners. Our IT channel research findings will be revealed quarterly on ChannelE2E.
Top Managed Security Services Provider Survey: MSSP Alert’s Top Managed Security Services Providers survey for 2017 is now open for submissions. The research and associated list will honor MSSPs that have built highly focused cybersecurity businesses to specifically safeguard customer data.
- Participate Now.
- Deadline for Submissions: Aug 31, 2017.
- Results and Honorees will be announced during a webcast on Sept. 21, 2017.
Completed Surveys and Published Research
- 2017: ChannelE2E 100: Top Mergers & Acquisitions. Published Q1 2017. Also: Associated press release & logo for honorees.
- 2017: ChannelE2E 100: Vertical Market MSPs. Published Q2 2017.
- 2016: ChannelE12E 100: Top Vertical Market MSPs. Published Q2 2016
- 2016: ChannelE2E 100: Entrepreneurs, Startups and Exits. Published Q1 2016
Additional IT Channel Research, Questions
Check this page regularly for quarterly VAR, MSP and CSP research announcements, studies, surveys and results. For questions and comments, please email ChannelE2E Content Czar Joe Panettieri (Joe@AfterNines.com).