Cofense Releases Protect+ Email Security for Mid-market Businesses
Cofense, a phishing detection and response solutions provider, said its Protect+ platform is now generally available. Protect+ is a fully integrated and automated email security solution tailored to protect mid-size organizations from cyber threats.
Protect+ is crafted to address mid-market organizations that may not have the resources and tools necessary to provide the insights to understand and identify the email security landscape, the company said. Indeed, Cofense’s own 2023 Annual State of Email Security highlights a 569% increase in malicious phishing emails bypassing organizations’ traditional email security controls in 2022.
Automation Aids Employee Reporting Culture
Challenges such as these make it difficult for organizations to provide timely and relevant security awareness training programs to help employees spot and report threats immediately, Cofense said.
Rohyt Belani, Cofense chief executive and co-founder said:
“This fully automated solution provides protection in real-time, backed by a decade of experience and Cofense’s crowdsourced intelligence network to help customers protect their organization and create the most resilient employee reporting culture. This solution is a game-changer for mid-sized organizations that are currently navigating a complicated cybersecurity landscape.”
Cofense Protect+ Feature Set
Here is the Protect+ platform’s feature set:
- Fully automated and extremely low touch solution that allows organizations to configure the solution in a matter of minutes and runs with very minimal ongoing management.
- The platform provides real-time threat protection, relevant simulations, and training all in one solution.
- Uses Cofense’s crowd-sourced intelligence and inspects emails in real-time to make instantaneous decisions as to whether emails are malicious. Email attacks are detected upon arrival and are automatically moved away from the user’s inbox.
- Delivers simulations and training based on real threats seen by the Cofense Phishing Defense Center (PDC) to help ensure employees are trained to spot and report relevant and timely threats to your organization.
- The consolidated dashboards provide value-based reporting to keep management aware of the company’s return-on-investment. The dashboards provide data on protection, including the status of every email scanned and detected, as well as security awareness training with the ability to drill down to more granular individual user information if needed.
- Delivers enterprise-grade Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) to help organizations detect and stop advanced email threats missed by traditional security solutions, catching threats before they reach the employees’ inboxes.