Data Loss Detection Specialist Allure Security Launches Channel Partner Program
Allure Security, a data loss detection and response (DDR) platform provider, now offers a channel partner program for MSSPs, value-added resellers (VARs), systems integrators (SIs) and other technology firms. The channel partner program comes after Allure in January secured $5.3 million in a seed funding round.
The Allure program enables channel partners to add the company’s DDR platform to their enterprise data protection portfolios, according to a prepared statement.
Channel partners can use Allure DDR to detect the early stages of a data breach and assess an organization’s data security posture, the company said. Allure DDR also helps channel partners reduce the time and costs of forensic investigations, the company stated, and track documents and files inside and outside corporate firewalls.
Key features of the Allure channel partner program include:
- Co-Marketing and Lead Generation Support: Provides channel partners with access to DDR experts and co-marketing resources.
- Registered Opportunity Program: Enables channel partners to guarantee select pricing and access sales and technical support.
- Sales Enablement Tools: Offer channel partners sales call assistance, as well as branded sales collateral and suggested sales process steps.
- Proof of Concept (POC): Gives channel partners access to free POCs designed to deliver “proof of value” to customers.
Allure DDR requires minimal maintenance and provides increased margins for channel partners and fast time to value for customers, the company indicated. In addition, typical Allure customer onboarding takes less than 30 minutes.
What Does Allure DDR Offer?
Allure DDR is built on natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning technology and tracks the movement of documents and files between people and devices. It also empowers users with visibility and control over their documents and files without the need for agents, Allure pointed out.
The platform’s features include:
- Active Defense: Uses decoy technology to disguise an organization’s critical data.
- Continuous Document and File Visibility: Operates invisibly within a cloud or network and sends an alert when suspicious movement is detected or if documents or files appear outside a geofence.
- Real-Time Data Loss Detection: Identifies sources of compromise in real-time and empowers users to take immediate action to stop data loss.
Allure DDR helps organizations detect data breaches, stop data loss in real-time and reduce the time and costs associated with post-incident investigations, the company said. By doing so, the platform ensures an organization’s documents and files remain secure, regardless of location.