MSSP CyberMaxx Embeds Analytics into Managed Security Services
CyberMaxx, a Top 250 MSSP that specializes in healthcare and financial services, has integrated the Logi Analytics Logi Info embedded analytics solution into its MAXX Data Defense Systems managed security offerings.
The MSSP will use the Logi Info integration to expand its data analytics, visualization and reporting capabilities, according to a prepared statement.
Logi Info enables CyberMaxx to simultaneously aggregate data from multiple sources, the company said. It also allows CyberMaxx to generate visualizations and reports to help its customers understand cyber threats and identify ways to guard against data breaches.
A Closer Look at MAXX Data Defense Systems and Logi Info
MAXX Data Defense Systems is a managed security service and solution suite that provides around-the-clock security monitoring and personalized protection against cyberattacks, according to CyberMaxx.
The suite includes:
- MAXX Network: Delivers network threat intelligence for Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure cloud environments or on-premise.
- MAXX Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR): Leverages CrowdStrike capabilities to protect against endpoint attacks.
- MAXX Security Information and Event Management (SIEM): Captures log files and delivers them to a security operations center (SOC) for analysis.
- MAXX Vulnerability Risk Management (VRM): Conducts periodic scanning of an organization’s systems to identify and address technical vulnerabilities and misconfigurations.
- MAXX Response: Offers personalized security playbook development, tabletop sessions and crisis consultations.
Logi Info can be connected to any data source and allows organizations to integrate custom analytics in their applications, Logi Analytics stated. It also supports on-premises, cloud or hybrid deployments and can be used in combination with an organization’s existing technology stack.