enSilo Adds Multi-Tenancy Capabilities to Endpoint Security Platform
enSilo, a managed endpoint detection and response (EDR) services provider, has added multi-tenancy capabilities to its Endpoint Security Platform for MSSPs.
MSSPs now can deploy and manage the Endpoint Security Platform to support multiple customers, reduce their operating costs and deliver endpoint protection and automated response capabilities, according to a prepared statement.
The Endpoint Security Platform’s multi-tenant capabilities enable MSSPs to manage multiple organizations’ security processes and protocols from a single pane of glass, enSilo indicated. It empowers MSSPs with centralized control of administrative actions, device inventories, roles and enforcement policies.
In addition, the Endpoint Security Platform allows MSSPs to automate incident response, threat hunting and remediation, enSilo stated. It also enables MSSPs to manage software licenses.
Endpoint Security Platform version 3.0, which features multi-tenancy capabilities for MSSPs, is expected to be available this month.
How Does enSilo Work with Channel Partners?
The enSilo partner program allows MSSPs to deliver the following endpoint security services to customers:
- Automated EDR with real-time blocking.
- Incident response.
- Next-generation antivirus (NGAV).
- Threat hunting.
- Virtual patching.
enSilo also provides MSSPs with a single, cloud-controlled agent via its partner program, according to the company. By doing so, MSSPs can administer enSilo endpoint security services across customer data centers, servers and workstations.
What Is enSilo?
enSilo provides an automated Endpoint Security Platform designed to protect organizations against real-time cyberattacks. Key features of the company’s Endpoint Security Platform include:
- Containment: Ensures users can quickly stop data breaches and speed up incident response.
- Detection: Helps users detect advanced malware that bypasses an organization’s traditional antivirus solutions.
- Investigation: Allows users to obtain information about malware and conduct forensics on one or more infected endpoints.
- Orchestration: Enables users to orchestrate incident response operations using custom playbooks.
- Prevention: Uses NGAV- and scoring-based application communication control to stop malware pre-infection.
enSilo recorded 275 percent business growth year over year in 2017, according to a prepared statement. It also opened its first UK office and partnered with MSSP Matrix42 to accelerate its European growth last year.