IMRI’s Cytellix Launches Cybersecurity Partner Program for MSSPs, VARs
The Cytellix Partner Program provides channel partners with access to the company’s portfolio of managed services, according to a prepared statement. It also helps channel partners address the cybersecurity needs of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
Brian Berger, executive VP of commercial cybersecurity, is driving the effort.
A Closer Look at the Cytellix Partner Program
The Cytellix Partner Program enables channel partners to offer the following managed services:
- Cytellix Turnkey Managed Cybersecurity Service: Offers cyber assessment, vulnerability scanning, continuous network behavioral analytics, remediation best practices and a plan of action as an annual subscription.
- Cytellix Managed Security Operations Center – SOC: Enables organizations to outsource the Cytellix cyber readiness service, including remediation, mitigations and reporting.
- Cytellix Continuous Monitoring 24-7: Provides access to real-time information that reflects the state of risk to an organization’s security posture, network, endpoints and cloud devices and applications.
- Cytellix Vulnerability Monitoring: Helps IT security teams identify security gaps, eliminate known threats and vulnerabilities and keep security policies up to date.
In addition, the partner program offers the following features:
- Deal registration.
- Marketing initiatives.
- Multiple go-to-market options.
- Partner-specific webinars.
- Programs and incentives.
- Training and support.
The partner program enables channel partners to build a security practice without overhead fees and technologies, according to Cytellix. It also allows channel partners to simultaneously bolster their cybersecurity competencies and deliver high-value managed services to increase their revenues, Cytellix indicated.
What Is Cytellix?
Cytellix is a managed cybersecurity services provider that offers solutions designed to help organizations identify and address cyberattacks. It works with organizations in a variety of industries, including:
Cytellix helps organizations plan and execute an integrated cyber approach without putting the security, privacy and integrity of existing infrastructure and tools in danger, according to the company. It monitors networks in real-time, Cytellix indicated, and offers network intelligence that enables organizations to address security gaps.
Also, Cytellix security experts provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support to partners via the company’s cyber intelligence center. These security experts simulate real world scenarios and provide insights to help partners improve their cybersecurity capabilities, Cytellix noted.