MSSP Infogressive Launches Cybersecurity Partner Program for MSPs
The company’s strategy reinforces a growing MSSP-to-MSP partner theme in the cybersecurity market. Indeed, all small MSPs need to push deeper into security. But the cyber skills talent shortage and technology budget constraints will force many of those small MSPs to partner up with full-blown MSSPs, according to our ongoing market coverage.
Amid that reality, Infogressive’s partner program components include:
- Access to channel marketing materials.
- Managed security bundles.
- Not-for-resale access to help an MSP safeguard its data and assets against cyber threats.
- Partner portal that includes training, resources and tools.
- Partner Success Liaison to manage on-boarding and offer guidance.
Infogressive’s partner program provides MSPs with access to the company’s cybersecurity platform and professional services, the business said. As such, MSPs can join the program to simultaneously grow their businesses and protect their customers from cyberattacks, the firm asserts.
A Closer Look at Infogressive’s Managed Security and Professional Services
Infogressive, led by CEO Justin Kallhoff, offers the following managed security services:
- Email Security: Uses antivirus, anti-spam, sandboxing and email encryption technologies to secure an organization’s internal and external communications, along with phishing testing and training services to help end users identify and avoid phishing emails.
- Endpoint Security: Provides full-disk encryption and reporting to protect users against endpoint attacks.
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR): Analyzes an organization’s network logs in real-time and identifies the initial signs of a cyberattack to speed up incident response.
- Phishing and Security Awareness Training: Provides training and testing to help users identify phishing emails.
- Perimeter Security: Sets up and configures a firewall and tracks logs for cyber threats and malicious activity in real-time.
- Vulnerability Management: Performs internal and external network scans to ensure compliance with data security regulations.
In addition, Infogressive offers the following professional services:
- Incident Response: Identifies the root cause of a cyberattack, analyzes evidence and resolves the issue.
- Penetration Testing: Detects weak spots across an organization’s networks to help an organization prioritize its cybersecurity efforts and comply with data security regulations.
- Risk Assessment: Provides a custom blueprint of an organization’s security and develops a strategy to improve an organization’s security posture and reduce risk.
A growing number of companies are working in and around the master MSSP market. Additional examples include ConnectWise’s Sienna Group arm, Continuum, Falanx Group, Netsurion and Secuvant, among others.
Additional reporting by Joe Panettieri.