MegaplanIT Adds Managed Security Services Channel Partner Program
MegaplanIT, an MSSP that provides security and compliance services, has launched a Managed Security Services Channel Partner Program.
Channel partners can join the MegaplanIT Managed Security Services Channel Partner Program to capitalize on the rising demand for managed security services among enterprises, mid-market organizations and small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), according to a prepared statement.
The MegaplanIT Managed Security Services Channel Partner Program provides channel partners with access to the following security offerings:
- Asset inventory.
- Continuous monitoring.
- Endpoint detection and response (EDR).
- File integrity monitoring.
- Incident escalation and response.
- Network and host-based intrusion detection.
- Next-generation antivirus.
- Next-generation firewall.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) and protection.
- Security information and event management (SIEM) dashboard.
The Managed Security Services Channel Partner Program also provides channel partners with incentives, tools and training, MegaplanIT said. That way, channel partners can use MegaplanIT’s managed security services to bolster their portfolios and increase their revenues.
MegaplanIT Appoints CISO
In addition to the Managed Security Services Channel Partner Program launch, MegaplanIT in April appointed Mark Butler as its senior vice president and chief information security officer. Butler is responsible for driving overall strategy and innovation across MegaplanIT’s services, the company said.
Butler possesses more than 27 years of enterprise security experience. He previously served as CISO at Qualys, a security and compliance firm, and financial technology services company Fiserv. Also, Butler has helped deliver security consulting services across both small and large organizations, MegaplanIT indicated.
MegaplanIT: Here’s What You Need to Know
Founded in 2009, MegaplanIT offers bundled security services with proactive monitoring and continual feedback options. The company today provides a variety of IT security services, including:
- Penetration Testing: Enables organizations to protect their websites against internal and external cyber threats.
- Secure Code Review: Scans an organization’s website and application code for weaknesses, flaws and other vulnerable areas.
- Vulnerability Scanning: Identifies vulnerabilities across an organization’s websites and networks.
- Wireless Security Assessment: Involves a detailed assessment of an organization’s wireless environment to ensure an organization can comply with audit standards.
MegaplanIT views channel partners as a “critical component” to accelerate its next stage of growth, Butler said. As such, MegaplanIT will continue to explore ways to help its partners analyze and reduce cyber risks.