MSSP Nuspire Launches HALO for Network Security, Incident Response
Nuspire, a Top 200 MSSP, has announced HALO, a network security and incident response approach that consolidates the company’s point solutions and managed security services into a single service experience.
HALO empowers organizations to identify and block a data breach in as little as 15 minutes, according to Nuspire. The approach is based on four pillars:
- Health: Uses data analytics to assess network health.
- Availability: Enables Nuspire analysts to measure network health.
- Lifecycle: Automates and simplifies workflows, manages software updates and offers other lifecycle capabilities.
- Optimization: Uses environment data and intelligence from Nuspire’s security intelligence and analytics (SIA) team and security operations center (SOC) to optimize security programs.
In addition, HALO operationalizes the knowledge from Nuspire’s security services to protect organizations across their infrastructure, the company stated. It also is supported by SmartStart, a Nuspire initiative to help organizations collect and validate security data and use it to improve their cybersecurity programs and security posture.
Nuspire Appoints Lewie Dunsworth As CEO
The HALO announcement comes after Nuspire in December appointed Lewie Dunsworth as its CEO. Dunsworth leads Nuspire’s business operations and overall growth strategy.
Nuspire provides managed security services and SOC monitoring delivered via security-as-a-service (SECaaS). The company’s security offerings include:
- Endpoint security
- Managed gateway
- Network security
- Security information and event management (SIEM)
Nuspire also enables MSPs and technology resellers to offer endpoint, network and gateway threat detection, incident response technology and human intervention and analysis solutions to organizations via its partner program.