Phosphorus Cybersecurity, Mission Critical Systems Announce xIOT Partnership
Phosphorus Cybersecurity, an extended Internet of Things (xIoT) security company, and MSSP Mission Critical Systems (MCS) are working together to deliver new security solutions across the United States.
MCS has integrated Phosphorus’ xIoT attack surface management platform into its security solutions, Phosphorus director of North American Channels Kal Gajera said. It now serves as a VAR for Phosphorus and provides xIoT security solutions to help U.S. organizations protect their IoT, OT and network devices against cyberattacks.
Phosphorus Continues to Expand its Global Reach
The MCS partnership comes after Phosphorus in September 2022 partnered with cybersecurity company EverSec Group Inc. Like MCS, EverSec serves as a VAR for Phosphorus in the U.S. market.
Also, Phosphorus in September 2022 partnered with Tindo, a Southeast Asia systems integrator. It is working with Tindo to jointly deliver xIoT security solutions for the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) region, the companies said.
Phosphorus previously raised $38 million in Series A funding led by SYN Ventures and MassMutual Ventures. It continues to explore partnership opportunities with cybersecurity companies from around the world.
Phosphorus Provides an Enterprise xIoT Security Platform
Organizations can use Phosphorus’ Enterprise xIoT Security Platform to automatically remediate IoT, OT and network device vulnerabilities, the company stated.
The platform’s features include:
- Asset Discovery provides an organization with an inventory of assets across its xIoT devices.
- Credential Hardening automatically changes default passwords, schedules rotations to limit password lifespans and performs other password management actions.
- Detection and Response monitors an organization’s xIoT attack surface, detects configuration drift and completes response actions.
- Posture Assessment conducts security posture assessments to identify security issues across an organization’s xIOT devices.
- Remediation and Patch Management gives an organization with visibility into its firmware and allows it to update or downgrade its firmware, remediate risky xIoT device configurations and perform certificate updates for every device.
MSSPs can join Phosphorus’ channel partner program to integrate the company’s Enterprise xIoT Security Platform into their offerings.