Seceon Unveils Threat Detection Security Solution for MSSPs
Seceon, a threat detection and management platform provider, has introduced the aiMSSP integrated security solution for MSSPs.
The solution allows MSSPs to deliver Seceon security services to enterprises and small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), according to a prepared statement.
aiMSSP provides threat detection and response in a single solution, Seceon noted. It allows MSSPs to offer outsourced security operations center (SOC) services, including:
- Security monitoring.
- Threat detection and remediation.
- Threat intelligence.
aiMSSP also leverages elastic compute power, threat modeling, behavioral analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to help MSSPs define and customize customer rules, according to Seceon.
How Does Seceon Partner with MSSPs?
Several MSSPs have launched new services in conjunction with Seceon, and these MSSPs include:
- Netswitch: Uses Seceon’s Open Threat Management (OTM) platform to provide real-time threat detection and containment.
- Richard Fleischman & Associates: Uses aiMSSP to process more than 200 million security events daily.
- Secure Designs: Uses aiMSSP to enhance its SD-IQ security information and event management (SIEM) service.
Seceon helps MSSPs quickly detect cyber threats and automate threat remediation, according to the company. By doing so, Seceon enables MSSPs to expand their current service offerings and deliver threat detection and mitigation capabilities.
What Is Seceon OTM?
Seceon OTM provides a fully automated threat detection and remediation system. It identifies both known and unknown threats in real-time, Seceon stated, and prevents risk, damage or loss of sensitive information.
OTM leverages behavioral analytics generated by threat models, according to Seceon. It analyzes structured and unstructured threat data and allows organizations to quickly identify cyberattacks.
Also, OTM enables organizations to automatically stop cyberattacks “with the push of a button,” Seceon indicated. It empowers organizations with “self-learning” policy monitoring and enforcement, Seceon said, and helps them prepare for cyberattacks.
OTM has been integrated into aiMSSP and other Seceon solutions, including:
- aiSIEM: Uses threat data to generate alerts based on threat indicator scores.
- Flow Generator: Creates “NetFlows” that are converted into security events and can be used for threat models.
- Traffic Analyzer: Delivers real-time visibility into network bandwidth performance.
Seceon solutions apply data collection and analysis, machine learning and predictive behavioral analytics to threat detection, the company pointed out. They can be deployed on-premises, in the cloud or in hybrid environments and help organizations eliminate cyber threats faster than ever before.