Seceon Upgrades aiMSSP, Adds Log Analytics, Dashboards for MSSPs
Threat management platform provider Seceon has upgraded its aiMSSP solution, enabling MSSPs to offer tiered managed security and managed detection and response (MDR) services and become master MSSPs.
Key aiMSSP upgrades include:
- Dashboards: Allow MSSPs to visualize and analyze data that contribute to key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Log Analytics and Archiving: Enable MSSPs to deliver custom managed security and MDR services packages.
- Multi-Tenancy: Provides a shared services environment with end-to-end data separation and reporting.
aiMSSP empowers MSSPs with the ability to offer outsourced security operations center (SOC) services to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and enterprises, according to Seceon. It is currently used by a variety of MSSPs, including:
- ADT Cybersecurity: Offers ADT-IQ, a managed security service based on aiMSSP.
- Netswitch: Utilizes aiMSSP to provide SecurliPaaS with Trending Analysis for threat detection and prevention.
- High Wire Networks: Leverages aiMSSP in conjunction with its platform-as-a-service (PaaS) to help its partners deliver threat detection, containment and other security services.
- Richard Fleischman & Associates: Uses aiMSSP to process more than 700 million security events per day, with a false-positive rate of less than 1 percent.
Seceon launched aiMSSP in May. The company also offers aiSIEM, Flow Generator and Traffic Analyzer solutions, all of which are built on its Open Threat Management (OTM) platform.
A Closer Look at Seceon OTM
Seceon OTM is a behavioral detection and response platform that delivers cyber threat warning, detection and remediation, the company stated. It offers the following security capabilities:
- Analytic Processing Engine (APE): Uses context-based behavioral analysis and machine learning modeling to identify suspicious behavior and track it in real-time.
- Automated Response: Provides security guidance to speed up incident response and remediation.
- Collection & Control Engine (CCE): Utilizes sensors that monitor thousands of activities and empowers an organization to address both internal and external cyber threats.
- Threat Intelligence: Leverages more than 40 threat intelligence feeds and aggregates and distills threat intelligence to detect evolving security dangers.
Seceon OTM empowers organizations with adversary intelligence, threat detection algorithms and guided incident remediation, the company indicated. By doing so, Seceon OTM enables organizations to instantly detect and actively respond to cyber threats.