Trustwave, Nitel Ink Managed Security Services Partnership
Trustwave, a Top 100 MSSP and compliance, threat and vulnerability management services firm, has partnered with technology services provider (TSP) Nitel to deliver managed security services to business customers.
With the partnership, Nitel will deliver managed security services that complement its managed next-generation firewall, SD-Security and unified threat management offerings, according to a prepared statement.
Nitel will deploy a managed security services portfolio built around various Trustwave offerings, and this portfolio will include:
- Incident response.
- Managed security information and event management (SIEM).
- Security testing.
Nitel customers using the company’s managed security testing service will undergo penetration testing by “ethical hackers” to identify security vulnerabilities, the business said. In addition, Nitel’s managed SIEM service will provide real-time event correlation, analysis, alerts and auditing with threat intelligence provided by Trustwave’s SpiderLabs security team.
Trustwave Partner Program: Here’s What You Need to Know
Nitel is leveraging the Trustwave Partner Program, which enables channel partners to offer Trustwave managed security services to help customers reduce cybercrime, protect their sensitive data and minimize risk.
The Trustwave Partner Program provides channel partners with access to:
- Trustwave Academy learning management system.
- Marketing, pricing and sales information.
- Training, technical support and documentation via the Trustwave Partner Hub.
- Marketing development funds.
Trustwave offers the following Partner Program levels:
- Platinum: Demonstrates technical expertise across multiple Trustwave solutions. Platinum Partners receive the highest level of privileges and rewards from Trustwave.
- Gold: Enables value-added security providers to position and sell Trustwave solutions. Gold Partners receive access to internal Trustwave resources.
- Silver: Provides partners with access to Trustwave’s security technologies. Silver Partners can access Trustwave’s online resources and support options.
- Referral: Offers access to Trustwave products and services. Referral Partners receive a finder’s fee from Trustwave.
Trustwave was founded in 1995, and today, provides cloud and managed security services. The company’s security products are used to protect more than 3 million businesses in 95 countries.