Vodafone, Accenture Announce Managed Security Services Partnership
Telecommunications company Vodafone Business and Accenture Security, a Top 200 MSSP, are working together to deliver cybersecurity and professional services to small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and corporations in Europe.
Vodafone and Accenture also have made a joint investment in an innovation lab focused on security solutions and intelligence for workplace, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and SD-WAN environments.
Vodafone and Accenture will provide the following services to European businesses:
- Cyber Assessment: Include employee awareness, cyber resilience and vulnerability diagnostics.
- Managed Security: Include incident monitoring, management and response.
- Professional: Include risk assessment and testing.
Vodafone managed security services will launch later this year to SME and corporate customers. These services will initially be available in Italy and Spain, followed by releases in the UK and Germany.
Accenture Adds to Its Cybersecurity Portfolio
The Vodafone partnership comes after several recent Accenture cybersecurity acquisitions, including:
- Symantec Cyber Security Services: Acquired Symantec’s Cyber Security Services, which included its MSSP and security operations center (SOC) operations, from Broadcom.
- Revolutionary Security: Acquired IT and OT security company Revolutionary Security for an undisclosed sum.
- Deja Vu Security: Acquired Deja vu Security, which provides security design and testing of enterprise software platforms and IoT technologies, and integrated the company’s portfolio into its Cyber Defense offerings.