Australian MSSP Seccom Global Embraces SentinelOne Endpoint Security
Australian MSSP and Fortinet Platinum Partner Seccom Global has embraced SentinelOne for endpoint protection platform capabilities. The move comes after SentinelOne integrated its endpoint intelligence into Fortinet’s security solutions earlier this year.
Seccom now leverages the SentinelOne Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) in conjunction with its endpoint and network detection and response services and firewall-as-a-service offerings, the company says. The MSSP also can use EPP to create per-site security policies for its customers and provide monitoring, detection and response services.
In addition, Seccom could help SentinelOne capitalize on the rising demand for endpoint protection solutions in Australia.
A Closer Look at the Australian Endpoint Security Market
Australian organizations are investing heavily in endpoint security to combat cyber threats and cyberattacks, industry analyst Grand View Research stated. Also, stringent data security regulations are expected to drive the demand for endpoint protection solutions across the Asia-Pacific region.
The global endpoint security market is projected to be worth $27 billion by 2024, according to Grand View Research. Furthermore, the endpoint security market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.2 percent between 2016 and 2024.
What Is Seccom?
Seccom provides managed Internet and cloud-based solutions to Australian organizations. It offers a variety of cybersecurity services, including:
- SecureDR: A disaster recovery and data protection service that provides incident alerting and support.
- SecureHOST: A virtual private server and hosted service that helps organizations secure their IT environments.
- SecureINSIDER: An insider threat protection service that helps organizations quickly detect and mitigate the effects of insider attacks.
- SecureINTEL: A security information and event management (SIEM) service that offers continuous network monitoring.
- SecureLAN: A managed firewall service that helps organizations safeguard their sensitive data.
- SecureMAIL: An email security service that helps organizations identify and address phishing and other email-based cyberattacks.
- SecureSTREAM: A cloud service that protects an organization’s websites against Internet-based threats.
Seccom provides both fully managed and customer-owned cybersecurity services, or a combination of the two, the company stated. It also leverages a security operations center (SOC) to track and manage its cybersecurity offerings.