Live Blog: Black Hat Europe 2018 Cybersecurity Conference
The Black Hat Europe 2018 conference is under way in London, United Kingdom. Check this live MSSP Alert blog each day through December 6, 2018, for the latest conference updates. Here’s the scorecard so far.
7. Risk Management Services: eSentire, a Top 20 MDR (Managed Detection and Response) company and Top 100 MSSP, has launched Risk Advisory and Managed Prevention services. The company will also activate Carbon Black-based security services in January 2019.
6. Black Hat Research: Is GDPR worth the effort — and what is the greatest threat to Europeans’ personal information protection? Those issues and more are covered in the 2018 Black Hat Europe Research report. We’ll share more details soon.
5. Threat Detection: Swisscom, a telecom company in Switzerland, has signed a new three-year agreement to use RANK Software’s Virtual Advisor to Security Analysts (VASA) AI-based threat detection platform. The platform provides real-time threat hunting capabilities throughout Swisscom’s internal network across its business, the companies say.
4. The Schedule: Trainings run December 3-6, while briefings (which often triggers industry news) run December 5-6.
3. Nation State Attack Analysis: What are the latest Developments and Challenges in Cybersecurity from the Nation-State Perspective? Expect to hear some answers from Marina Kaljurand, chair of the Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace chair (and former Estonian Foreign Minister).
2. Data Breach Assessments: Spirent Communications is previewing CyberFlood Data Breach Assessment, a data breach validation solution based on emulation technology.
1. Got Black Hat News?: Email me the details ([email protected]) and we’ll give the information a look for potential coverage here on MSSP Alert.