10 Most Read MSSP Security Stories: Week of 17 July 2020
Within the MSSP (managed security services provider) market, here are the 10 news, research and analysis stories that attracted the most readership for the week ended July 17, 2020, according to MSSP Alert:
1. Micro Focus Acquires SOAR Platform: How Micro Focus will enhance its ArcSight platform with security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) software capabilities.
2. Microsoft MISA Embraces MSSP Partners: How will Microsoft work with managed security services providers? Here are answers involving roughly 20 of the world’s leading MSSPs.
3. Acronis Acquires DeviceLock DLP: The data protection software provider continues to blend backup, disaster recovery (BDR) and cybersecurity services for MSP partners.
4. Top 200 MSSPs List 2019: Still a reader favorite. And our 2020 list/research reports will surface in September 2020.
5. Ransomware Attacks IT Staffing Firm: The victim is Collabera. Here’s how MSPs can mitigate the risk of such attacks.
6. Top 20 MDR Companies: Still a popular read for those who are trying to understand managed detection and response (MDR) services.
7. Most Common Web Attacks: What they involve, and how to defend against them.
8. SEC Warning About MSPs: The latest statement reinforces that MSPs remain prime hacker targets.
9. MSSP Merger & Acquisition List: The latest deals involving MSSPs, MDR and SOCaaS companies.
10. Are Cybersecurity Forensic Reports Confidential?: A recent court ruling offers some timely perspectives.