10 Most Read MSSP Security Stories: Week of July 24, 2020
Within the MSSP (managed security services provider) market, here are the 10 news, research and analysis stories that attracted the most readership for the week ended July 24, 2020, according to MSSP Alert:
1. Fortinet Buys Opaq Networks: The deal empowers MSSP partners with more SASE capabilities.
3. Five Most Common Web Attacks: An oldie but a goodie. One of our most-read blogs has remained on the charts for quite some time.
4. Threat Monitoring for RMM Software: This Perch Security development stirred strong readership from MSPs that are seeking to lock down their RMM (remote monitoring and management) software platforms.
5. Ransomware Attacks Telecom SA: One of South America’s largest telecom service providers suffers ransomware hit…
7. Top 20 MDR Companies: Who is turning heads in the managed detection and response (MDR) market.
8. BT Embraces Microsoft Azure Sentinel SIEM: We sense that MSSPs and MSPs will increasingly align with either Azure Sentinel or Google Chronicle…
9. Department of Homeland Security Cyber Funding: How much will the United States pay to strengthen its security stance? Recent legislation provides clues.
10. Micro Focus Acquires SOAR Platform: Security Orchestration, Automation and Response continues to attract investment dollars and M&A activity.