10 Most Read MSSP and Managed Security News Stories: Week Ended 01 April 2022
This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. ServiceNow Partner Gets Funding for Identity Security: Clear Skye raises funding and fills multiple executive positions.
9. MSSP M&A List: A look at 100 MSSP mergers and acquisitions — including the buyers, the sellers & private equity investors.
8. UCaaS Security Funding: Theta Lake, a unified communications security startup, raises funding from Cisco, RingCentral, Salesforce, Zoom, Lightspeed & Neotribe. Next up: The startup wants to hire a head of strategic partnerships.
7. Top 40 Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Options: The research, the MDR players, and their various commitments to MSPs and MSSPs.
6. Top 250 MSSPs: Our annual look at the world’s top managed security services providers.
5. Kaspersky Security Software — Will European MSPs Choose Sides?: Kaspersky’s global MSP sales grew in 2021. But the Russia-Ukraine war will test Kaspersky’s MSP partnerships. The fallout so far includes distributor Dicker Data cancelling a relationship.
4. 10 Best Cybersecurity Incident Response Companies: Which leading cybersecurity incident response companies have MSSP & MSP partner programs? Here’s the analysis.
3. Microsoft Expands Cybersecurity Skills Training Worldwide: Plus, MSPAlliance partnered with Boise State University and Stellar Cyber to create MSP-specific business, technical, and cybersecurity training, along with job placement tools,
2. Russia-Ukraine War & Cybersecurity Updates: Russia’s invasion of Ukraine features alleged cyberattacks. Follow this Russia-Ukraine conflict timeline for cyber & kinetic warfare updates, and guidance for MSSPs worldwide.
1. Lapsus$ Cyberattack Victims List … And Arrests: Even after some arrests, the Lapsus$ hacker group remains active. Here’s the hit list so far…