Black Hat USA 2019 Cybersecurity Conference: Day 4 News
Welcome to page three. Here’s the rest of our Black Hat USA 2019 news and analysis
Black Hat USA: Day 1 and Pre-Event News
12. SIEM & ATT&CK Alignment: LogRhythm has released a module that aligns the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform with ATT&CK, “a curated knowledge base and model for cyber adversary behavior,” the company says. The module’s content corresponds with tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) as categorized by ATT&CK. LogRhythm will demonstrate the module at the conference.
10. Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSSPs: We’re aware of numerous announcements that will further blur the line between MDR and traditional MSSP services. Stay tuned for updates.
9. MDR – AT&T: AT&T Cybersecurity will emphasize a new AT&T Managed Threat Detection and Response service at the conference.
8. Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS): We’re also aware of numerous announcements that will promote SOCaaS for MSPs and MSSPs to consume; and for VARs and resellers to sell into end-customer settings. Stay tuned for details.
6. Talent – Endpoint Protection: Malwarebytes has hired AlienVault and AT&T Cybersecurity veteran Mike LaPeters to lead the endpoint security company’s channel initiatives. We expect LaPeters to surface at the conference.
5. Talent – SIEM and SOAR: Siemplify has hired Docker, Red Hat and IBM veteran Roger Egan as VP of global sales, MSSP Alert confirmed earlier this week. We’re set to meet with Egan and key Siemplify leaders at the conference for more details…
4. Endpoint Protection: enSilo’s executives and research experts will brief analysts and media on new capabilities in the enSilo Endpoint Security Platform.
3. MSSP Alert Meetings: We’re set to meet with more than 30 MSSPs and cybersecurity companies at the conference.
2. Special Thanks: To the vendor, MSSP and investor community for a record number of meeting invites we received for this show. Our unsolicited meeting invite count now stands at 175 companies.
1. More Updates: Check this this blog entry for news, analysis and chatter updates each day through at least Friday, August 9.