How to Price Your Managed Security Services in 2023
Amid rising labor rates, surging cyber insurance costs & new additions to your cybersecurity stack, join this MSSP Alert webcast to learn how to set your prices for 2023.
Credit: Getty Images
The MSSP market is strong, but your company faces rising labor costs, heightened inflation, and surging cyber insurance rates. Moreover, you also need to adjust your security stack to mitigate evolving and emerging threats for 2023.
Amid that backdrop, it’s time to rethink how you price and package your managed security services. Need some guidance? Join us for this webcast — live and on-demand — – to understand:
- What services to include in your security stack.
- How to effectively raise prices for your current customers.
- How to address questions about incident response services that are outside of your core stack.
- How to set and align your profit margins vs. your tools and labor costs.
- Where you may need to partner, and how to do so.
Register now to join us for this MSSP pricing strategy webcast — live or on-demand.