Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) News: 11 July 2019
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across that managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
Here’s the daily business update for Thursday, July 11, 2019.
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. Managed SIEM: Eze Castle, an MSP in the financial services sector backed by private equity, continues to push deeper into the MSSP market. The company’s latest offering is the Eze Managed SIEM Service — which is designed to proactively prevent, detect and respond to security incidents.
B. MSSP Partner Programs and Strategic Alliances
1. Cisco Meraki Security Cameras: RMON Networks, a family owned IT services provider in Plaistow, New Hampshire, claims to be the first company in the world to sell Cisco Meraki’s MV32 security camera.
C. Next Five Technology Conferences
- MSSP Accelerator: Sales and Marketing Summit (July 10-11, Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- Cyber:Secured Forum 2019 (July 29-31, Austin, Texas)
- Black Hat USA 2019 (August 3-9, Las Vegas)
- EnergySec Security and Compliance Summit 2019 (August 19-21, Anaheim, California)
- GSX 2019: Global Security Exchange Conference (September 8-12, Chicago, Illinois)
- Bonus: The complete MSSP Alert calendar
Email me your news, rumors and tips for potential coverage here on MSSP Alert.