Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) News: 24 April 2019
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the daily business update for Wednesday, April 24, 2019.
9. Electronic Arts – DDoS Attack: Video game specialist Electronic Arts apparently suffered a massive distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack over the weekend.
8. Bodybuilding.com – Phishing Attack: Bodybuilding.com fitness and bodybuilding fan website notified its customers of a security breach detected during February 2019 which was the direct result of a phishing email received back in July 2018, BleepingComputer reports.
7. Talent – Endpoint Protection: SentinelOne, an autonomous endpoint protection company, has promoted Eran Ashkenazi to SVP of global support and services.
6. Authentication: Acceptto eGuardian now supports multi-factor authentication (MFA) integration with Citrix Workspace, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce, ServiceNow and VMWare.
5. Unified Threat Protection: Morphisec’s Unified Threat Prevention Platform now integrates with Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP).
3. MSSP – Africa: MTN Business Kenya has launched MTN Managed Security as a service.
2. Managed Security Services – Market Forecast: The global managed security services market is expected to reach$29.9 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 15.8% during 2014-2020 timeframe. Growth will continue to $40.97 by 2022, Allied Market Research predicts.
1. Top 100 MSSPs – 2019 Survey: The survey is open. Participate and your company could be honored when we unveil the resulting Top 100 MSSPs list and research in September 2019.