Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 03 January 2019
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the daily business update for Thursday morning, January 3, 2019.
5. M&A: Qognify, a provider of physical security and enterprise incident management solutions, has acquired On-Net Surveillance Systems (OnSSI), an IP video management software (VMS) company.
4. Spin-Off: IT consulting firm Exigent Technologies is spinning off Partners in Regulatory Compliance (PIRC). The startup will offer consultative risk management services and technology solutions to ensure regulatory compliance.
3. Founding Partner: Fortinet is a founding partner in the World Economic Forum (WEF) Centre for Cybersecurity…
2. Microsoft 365 Security: The latest offerings surfaced here.
1. MSSP Alert Webcasts 2019: Our schedule is posted here. Register now to join us.