2. Managed Detection and Response (MDR):SentinelOne has launched Deploy and Assist Vigilance MDR offerings. Deploy is a 90-day customer onboarding service. Assist provides Vigilance protection for incident response partner profiles. Additional Vigilance options include Monitor for 24/7/365 customer coverage to classify and prioritize incoming threats and alerts; and Respond for expert consultation, threat response and deep sample forensics services. Key MSP-centric SentinelOne partners include SolarWinds and Continuum.
3. Threat and Vulnerability Management: Microsoft’s Threat & Vulnerability Management (TVM) solution became generally available as of June 30. TVM is a built-in capability in Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (Microsoft Defender ATP) that uses a risk-based approach to discover, prioritize, and remediate endpoint vulnerabilities and misconfigurations, the company says.
4. IoT Security – Part One:Hillstone Networks has upgraded its StoneOS operating system with more IoT security support to further protect enterprises from edge to cloud, the Santa Clara, California-based enterprise security and risk management company says.
6, ThreatConnect Upgrade: ThreatConnect has unveiled its latest version of CAL (Collective Analytics Layer), a cloud-based analytics engine that “offers immediate insight into the relevance and pervasiveness of threats and indicators of compromise,” the company claims.
B. MSSP Partner Programs and Strategic Alliances
1. MSSP Partnership: VirtualArmour International and Advanced Systems Group (ASG) have partnered to jointly pursue and deliver cybersecurity services to clientele across the western United States.
2. Distribution – Hardware Security:Tech Data and SHI have agreed to support Sepio Systems to help partners protect customers against hardware-based cyberattacks.