Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 10 December 2018
Each morning MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the daily business update for Monday, December 10, 2018.
5. Amazon Data Leak: Amazon has dismissed several workers in the U.S. and India. The former employees inappropriately accessed internal data that was being misused by disreputable merchants, Amazon alleges, according to The Wall Street Journal.
4. Branding – IT and Physical Security Services: Access Technology & Integration (AT&I), a security business serving major cities throughout Florida, recently overhauled its website to better communicate the company’s expertise across Access Control, CCTV Systems, Intrusion Alarms, Commercial Intercom and Gate Entry Systems.
3. DarkVishnya Bank Hacks: Multiple banks have suffered so-called DarkVishnya attacks through direct connections to local networks, Kaspersky Lab reports…
2. Hackers Steal $800,000 From College: Cape Cod Community College lost $800,000 in a phishing attack, the college disclosed on December 7. Next-generation endpoint security technology would have blocked the attack, reports suggest.
1. MSSP Pricing Guide: We’ll share managed security pricing tips during our webcast this Thursday, December 10. Register now to join us live. You can also register and listen on-demand at a future date.