Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 16 November 2018
Each morning MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the daily business update for Friday, November 16, 2018.
5. Federal Cybersecurity: The Pentagon and Homeland Security Department have established a memorandum of understanding that details how the departments will work together on cybersecurity in the future, NextGov reports.
4. Private Equity – MSSP Investment: Tecum Capital Partners has made a “new” investment in Converged Security Solutions — which offers managed security services spanning cyber and physical security. Tecum provided subordinated debt and equity in support of Akoya Capital Partners, Hillcrest Holdings, and current management’s acquisition of Evolver and eVigilant, two Virginia-based security companies, to form Converged Security Solutions.
3. Risk Management: Fugue has launched Fugue Risk Manager, a SaaS solution designed to make it easier for enterprises to identify compliance issues in their cloud environments and prevent them from reoccurring, the company says.
2. BlackBerry Acquires Cylance: Here are the details.
1. MSSP Pricing Guide: We’ll share managed security pricing tips during our December webcast. Register now to join us.