Welcome to page two. Here, as promised, are items 10 to 1 for today.
10. Partnership – Oracle-FireEye: FireEye is offering security services for customers migrating to the cloud. For instance, FireEye Email Security has achieved Powered by Oracle Cloud status and is now available on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace. Additionally, customers can now evaluate FireEye Email Security running on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure via the Oracle Cloud Jump Start demo lab, the companies say.
9. Subscription Services: FireEye has launched three core subscription solutions: FireEye Endpoint Security, FireEye Network Security and FireEye Email Security, plus one suite, FireEye Security Suite.
8. Cyber Insurance:Envelop Risk, a global specialty cyber insurance analytics and underwriting firm, announced the launch of its business at the RSA Conference. Envelop Risk provides cyber underwriting to insurers and reinsurers; and partners with cyber security firms to deliver custom cyber insurance products for their customers.
7. Top 100 MSSP – Partnership: Deloitte, a Top 100 MSSP, has agreed to offer Omada’s identity management and access solutions across the governance market in Canada.
5. Top 100 MSSP – Threat Detection:SecureWorks, a Top 100 MSSP, has unveiled a new service level for its Advanced Endpoint Threat Detection (AETD). While Secureworks has provided point-in-time Targeted Threat Hunting service since 2013, AETD Elite adds Active Threat Hunting to deliver a comprehensive managed detection, investigation, and response solution that focuses on uncovering cyber threats through a continuous hunting process in collaboration with an organization’s cybersecurity team, the company claims.
4. Top 100 MSSP – Data Lakes:Optiv Security, a Top 100 MSSP, unveiled SecureData@Optiv, a reference architecture that provides a programmatic approach and expertise for rapid deployment of secure data lakes.
3. Top 100 MSSP – Cloud SOC: Anitian, a Top 100 MSSP, has unveiled the latest version of it’s managed detection and response security service, which is called Sherlock. More details are expected at the RSA Conference.
2. Top 100 MSSPs Survey: Want your company to potentially land on the Top 100 MSSP List for 2018? Complete this survey.
1. RSA Conference News: Stay tuned to this RSA Conference Live Blog today and throughout the week for breaking news and associated updates.