Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 17 April 2019
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the daily business update for Wednesday, April 17, 2019.
7. Healthcare Hacker Attack: Navicent Health, a part of Central Georgia Health System, has disclosed that it suffered a data breach as the result of a digital attack, Security Boulevard reports.
6. Hacker Negotiations: A Russian hacker allegedly at the center of the theft of financial data of more than 80 million JPMorgan Chase & Co. clients is in negotiations with U.S. prosecutors to avoid a trial, according to Bloomberg.
5. HP Device Security: At its third annual EMEA Innovation Summit, HP is promoting HP Sure Sense — an artificial intelligence (AI)-based malware defense solution.
4. Internet Security: Telos has upgraded Telos Ghost, a secure, cloud-based, patented system for private, secure and anonymous operations on the internet.
3. Partners – Identity and Access Management (IAM): Fishtech Group has joined the OneLogin Accelerate partner program. Fishtech is a next-generation cybersecurity solutions provider that offers a mix of managed and cloud security services.
2. MSP Launches SIEM: Immedion, a provider of cloud, data center, and managed IT services, has launched a Managed SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) service. The MSP did not disclose which SIEM tools it leverages for the service.
1. Top 100 MSSPs – 2019 Survey: The survey is open. Participate and your company could be honored when we unveil the resulting Top 100 MSSPs list and research in September 2019.