Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 17 June 2019
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across that managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
Here’s the daily business update for Monday, June 17, 2019.
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. SOCaaS & Vulnerability Management: Arctic Wolf Networks, a security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service company, has launched a Managed Risk solution to provide proactive identification, analysis, and prevention of vulnerabilities, the company says.
2. Cyber Training: Mainstream has introduced cybersecurity training services in partnership with KnowBe4, the fast-growing security awareness training and anti-phishing platform provider that just became a unicorn and raised $300 million.
3. Identity Management: Keyfactor, a provider of secure digital identity management solutions, now integrates with Thales‘ SafeNet Cloud HSM On-Demand. The result of this partnership, Keyfactor Code Assure, delivers secure code signing to software vendors, mobile app developers, enterprise IT organizations, and manufacturers of IoT devices, the companies say.
4. Public Safety & Cybersecurity: Solacom Technologies, part of Comtech’s Commercial Solutions segment, has launched the Guardian Cybersecurity turnkey solution. The system protects public safety networks from cyberattacks.
5. ASCO Ransomware Attack Details: They’re surfacing here.
B. Next Five Technology Conferences
- Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit (June 17-19, Maryland)
- AWS re:inforce Cloud Cybersecurity Conference 2019 (June 25-26, Boston, Massachusetts)
- MSSP Accelerator: Sales and Marketing Summit (July 10-11, Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- Cyber:Secured Forum 2019 (July 29-31, Austin, Texas)
- Black Hat USA 2019 (August 3-9, Las Vegas)
- Bonus: The complete MSSP Alert calendar
Email me your news, rumors and tips for potential coverage here on MSSP Alert.