Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 20 December 2019
Each morning MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the daily business update for Thursday, December 20, 2018.
6. Gender Pay Parity: McAfee will achieve gender pay parity globally in early 2019, the security company says. Also, McAfee CEO Chris Young has joined CEO Action, the largest coalition of CEOs and presidents who are pledging to act on supporting a more inclusive workplace.
5. Talent – Endpoint Protection: CrowdStrike has opened a 30-percent office in Romania, and plans to hire an additional 80 people in the area by the end of 2019. The company currently has about 1,300 employees worldwide.
4. Partnership – SIEM: SentinelOne and Exabeam have partnered to integrate the SentinelOne autonomous endpoint protection console with the Exabeam Security Management Platform. The joint solution allows customers to rapidly detect and automatically respond to threats across all endpoints, the two companies claim.
3. Veeam and Cybersecurity: HotLink is beta testing a cybersecurity and data protection offering for Veeam Cloud Service Providers.
2. GDPR Assessments: Cylance Consulting will now offer General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) assessments as part of the company’s service offerings.
1. MSSP Alert Webcasts 2019: Our schedule is posted here. Register now to join us.