Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 24 January 2019
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the daily business update for Thursday morning, January 24, 2019.
10. Identity and Access Management: Apple management specialist Jamf is pushing deeper into identity authentication and security. The effort involves Jamf Connect — which provides integrates with cloud-based identity services such as Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
9. SOC in a Box Plus Compliance: CyFlare, a SOC provider and MSSP that supports VARs, has extended its SOC In A Box platform with a lower cost option that addresses such compliance areas as PCI and HIPAA. The aptly named CyFlare Compliance (C2) solution allows businesses to log network traffic, syslogs, server event logs and ingest logs from common cloud services such as Office 365. Customers can use that information for compliance reporting.
8. Launch: nCipher Security has officially launched…
6. MSP Security Services: ThrottleNet, a St. Louis-based IT service company, has launched IT+Security – a new service designed to keep business networks operational and secure 24/7/365, the company says.
4. Partner Program: Pulse Secure, a provider of secure access solutions for enterprises and service providers, has launched the Access Now Partner Program.
2. MSSP Partner Program: PSA, a consortium of North America systems integrators, has launched an MSSP partner program for its members. The PSA consortium members are responsible for $4.5 billion annually in security, fire, life safety and pro audio-visual installations.
1. MSSP Alert Webcasts 2019: Our schedule is posted here. Register now to join us.