Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 30 November 2018
Each morning MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the global managed security services provider, SOC (security operations center) and IT outsourcing ecosystem.
Here’s the daily business update for Friday, November 30, 2018.
5. Massive Marriott Hack: Marriott disclosed a massive hack of its Starwood Hotels business earlier today, sending Marriott’s stock down nearly 6 percent o the news.
4. Single Sign-On: Gemalto has launched SafeNet Trusted Access, security-sensitive organizations whose employees log into enterprise resources with smart cards can use those same credentials to access cloud and web-based apps and benefit from single sign on (SSO).
3. Top 10 Security Lists for 2019: We’re rolling out multiple Top 10 lists to help you strengthen your security posture for customers in 2019. The lists so far include…
- Top 10 Security Awareness Training Companies for 2019
- Top 10 Zero Trust Security Companies for 2019
- Top 10 SIEM Software Tools and Companies for 2019
- Top 10 Cloud Access Security Brokers for 2019
- Top 10 Managed Security Services for 2019
- More lists are surfacing daily. Track them all here.
2. MSSP Pricing Guide: We’ll share managed security pricing tips during our December webcast. Register now to join us.