10 Most Read MSSP Alert News Stories: Week Ended 22 July 2022
This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. Atlantic Street Capital Acquires Cybersecurity Audit Firm: CyberGuard serves industries handling sensitive data as they face increased scrutiny, liability and demands for accountability.
9. Tech Guide – What MSSPs Should Look for Now and Next: Timely guidance from Netenrich.
8. Huntress Acquires Security Awareness Training Firm Curricula: Managed detection & response (MDR) platform provider Huntress buys Curricula, a security awareness training platform company.
7. Data Breach Lawsuit Targets IT Consulting Firm Capgemini: Gaming company Razer alleges Capgemini’s IT services guidance led to a breach and associated financial losses.
6. SHI International Cyberattack Timeline, Malware Recovery and Forensic Investigation Details: A forensic service provider, CISA & FBI assist SHI cyberattack investigation.
5. Holy Ghost Ransomware Details for Small Business MSPs: A North Korean threat actor group has been using ransomware payloads to compromise small businesses in several countries, according to Microsoft.
4. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
3. Google Mandiant M&A Deal Moving Forward: U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) approves Google Cloud buyout of Mandiant — a $5.4 billion deal focused on cybersecurity & incident response.
2. Deloitte Managed XDR: The Managed XDR platform features 4 new modules for dynamic adversary intelligence, digital risk protection, threat hunting & mobile device security.