10 Most Read MSSP Alert News Stories: Week Ended 26 August 2022
This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. M&A List: 131 MSSP Mergers and Acquisitions: An M&A list of MSSP mergers, acquisitions, buyouts & investments involving managed security services providers (MSSPs), Managed Detection & Response (MDR) & more.
9. Palo Alto NetworksPreps SOC Platform Expansion: Palo Alto Networks XSIAM, a new security operations center (SOC) platform, wins first business; seeks to disrupt SIEM security tools market.
8. Seven Reasons to Attend MSSP Alert Live this September: How our guest speakers will empower MSPs and MSSPs to drive their cyber businesses forward.
7. Cybersecurity Top Risk PwC: Top 250 MSSP PwC offers steps to address cybersecurity, including treating it as a broad business concern and not just an IT issue.
6. ADT Sells MSSP, MDR Security Business Datashield: Lumifi Cyber & private equity firm HCAP Partners reunite Datashield MDR security business with founder Michael W. Malone.
5. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
4. Former AlienVault CEO Advises Stellar Cyber Open XDR: Venture capitalist Barmak Meftah becomes Stellar Cyber board advisor; assists Open XDR security startup with product development & marketing strategies.
3. Trustwave for Sale?: Trustwave, an MSSP & MDR security services provider, may be up for sale. Owner Singtel may be seeking up to $300 million for Trustwave, report indicates.
2. Top 250 MSSPs of 2021: Here’s a look at last year’s list.
1. Arctic Wolf Pursuing Convertible Debt Ahead of Potential Cybersecurity IPO?: Security operations platform provider Arctic Wolf seeks $300M convertible debt deal while waiting for more favorable IPO market conditions, report indicates.