Countdown to MSSP Alert Live 2022: Join Us In 13 Weeks
MSSP Alert Live 2022, the premier managed security services conference for MSSPs and MSPs, is set for September 19-21 in Washington, D.C.
Why should you register now to join us? First up, we’ve confirmed main stage fireside chats and keynotes featuring:
- Jon Boyens, deputy chief of NIST — explaining the latest best practices for cyber software supply chain security.
- John Strand, owner of Black Hills Information Security — explaining how to train every MSP employee on security.
- Wendy K. Thomas, CEO of Secureworks — one of the world’s Top 250 MSSPs. Thomas has been leading Secureworks’ business transformation from traditional MSSP services toward managed XDR security services. She will share key observations and lessons learned from that ongoing journey.
- Ryan Orsi, the worldwide lead for Amazon Web Services‘ MSSP partner strategy. If you’re trying to figure out your public cloud and/or hybrid cloud security strategy, Ryan will be center stage to answer your questions.
MSSP Alert Live 2022: What MSPs and MSSPs Will Learn
But that’s not all. MSSP Alert Live 2022 now has 30-plus confirmed cybersecurity sessions designed to help MSSPs and MSPs to…
- Meet key executive leaders who represent the world’s Top 250 MSSPs.
- Learn how leading MSSPs & MSPs are further automating MDR, threat hunting, incident response and other cyber practices.
- Hear how MSSPs and MSPs are addressing M&A, valuations, cyber talent, compliance & controls, supply chain security, and third-party risk management.
- Develop your managed security sales, packaging and pricing strategies for 2023.
- See the latest innovations and technologies (XDR, MDR, SOC as a Service and more) in our expo hall.
Our overall goal? Helping you to develop your managed security services roadmap for 2023.
PS: Check this blog weekly as we unveil additional keynote speakers, presenters and market experts who are set to address the MSSP Alert Live 2022 audience.