9. Cloud & Network Visibility:FireMon has unveiled Lumeta CloudVisibility, which offers cloud visibility, security and anomaly detection for hybrid enterprises, the company claims.
8. Threat Vulnerability Prioritization: NopSec has launched the NopSec ActiveCheck module to enhance threat vulnerability prioritization and to enable advanced security control validations for enterprises, the company says.
7. Threat Hunting:ReversingLabs, a provider of enterprise-scale file analysis, threat hunting, and malware intelligence solutions, has announced platform enhancements that deliver improved identification, searching and contextual understanding of advanced malware attacks that have bypassed defenses and entered enterprise networks, the company claims.
6. Threat Detection – Cross-Platform Service:SafeGuard Cyber has launched a cross-channel cyber threat detection system that spans social media, enterprise apps, deep web, and dark web information sources.
5. M&A – Network Detection and Response:Verizon has acquired ProtectWise for cloud-based network detection and response (NDR) services. Financial terms were not disclosed.
3. SOAR for MSSPs: DFLabs, a provider of Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) software, has unveiled a new version of its DFLabs IncMan SOAR platform. The upgrade is specifically designed for MSSPs and Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service providers. MSSPs and MDR organizations can centrally perform one-to-many operations across multiple customer environments regardless of the security products deployed at each location, the company claims.