RSA Conference 2019 and MSSP Cybersecurity News: 05 March 2019
Welcome to page two of four, featuring items 30 through 21
30. Network Detection: SentinelOne, an autonomous endpoint protection company, has unveiled SentinelOne Ranger. The software transforms every protected endpoint into a network detection device capable of identifying and controlling every IoT and connected device on a network, the company claims.
29. Hybrid Security: Marvell has announced a LiquidSecurity Network Hardware Security Module (HSM) for the enterprise data center and private cloud services. It already supports Amazon CloudHSM, Google Cloud Platform Cloud HSM and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Key Management.
28. Cloud Security: vArmour, an API-focused cloud security company, has released its Conform technology for Microsoft Azure environments, providing security operators with common and consistent security and compliance management and controls across cloud platforms, the company says.
27. Cloud Support: Ionic Security now supports Microsoft Azure Blob Storage. The platform already supports Amazon Web Services (AWS) Simple Storage Service (S3) and Google Cloud Platform’s (GCP) Google Cloud Storage (GCS).
26. AWS Security: CyberArk has launched CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution v10.8. It automates the detection, alerting and response for unmanaged and potentially-risky Amazon Web Services (AWS) accounts, CyberArk claims.
25. Network Security: Untangle has introduced a Network Security Framework — which provides IT teams with the ability to ensure protection, monitoring and control for all devices, applications, and events, the company claims. The net result: Customers can enforce a consistent security posture across the entire digital attack surface, Untangle asserts. The framework spans Untangle’s NG Firewall, Command Center, Micro Firewall and SD-WAN Router offerings.
24. Service Identity Management: Scytale has launched Scytale Enterprise, a cloud-based subscription offering that enables enterprise IT security engineering teams to standardize and accelerate service authentication across cloud, container, and on-premise infrastructure, the company claims.
23. Log Management: Humio says users can now test and observe how well their systems and security controls work, in real-time, by bringing observability to chaos engineering. Confused? More details are here.
22. Identity Management & Authentication: Armor Scientific, a cybersecurity company “purpose built to manage the identity of everything,: has emerged from stealth mode. The company’s Armor Platform is a converged hardware token and patent-pending middleware suite. It combines GPS, biometric hardware, and patent-pending cryptographic and blockchain-enabled middleware. The result: Authentication is “as easy as walking into a room,” the company claims.
21. Identity Management: Unisys Stealth(identity) is now available. The biometric identity management software supports fingerprint, face, voice and iris recognition as well as behavioral biometrics. Also, version 4.0 of the Unisys Stealth security software suite is set for release on April 15. It will allow customers to isolate devices or users at the first sign of compromise, Unisys asserts.
Continue to three of four for items 20 through 11