RSA Conference 2019 and MSSP Cybersecurity News: 05 March 2019
Welcome to page three of four, featuring items 20 through 11
20. Government Cybersecurity – Encryption: General Dynamics Mission Systems will leverage Bitglass as a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB). The OEM relationship offers encryption capabilities to government organizations.
19. Government Cybersecurity – Research Part One: Tenable’s findings are here.
18. Government Cybersecurity – Research Part Two: SolarWinds has released its fifth Federal Cybersecurity Survey results and associated findings. Fifty six percent of respondents believe careless untrained insiders are a significant source of IT security threats in their agencies, while 52 percent of respondents pointed to foreign governments as primary threats.
17. State of Cybersecurity – Research Part Three: The latest ISACA research findings are here.
16. Talent On Demand: FireEye’s Expertise On Demand is now available globally, enabling organizations to augment their security teams with FireEye’s Mandiant frontline experts, threat intelligence and associated services.
15. Blockchain Security Testing: The IBM X-Force Red security team has launched a blockchain testing service to help identify weaknesses and strengthen security in that fast-emerging sector.
14. Partner Program – Endpoint Protection: Ziften, a provider of endpoint protection plus visibility and hardening solutions, claims to have growing partner momentum with resellers, MSSPs and OEMs. Overall, the company’s monthly sales velocity has increased 130 percent since August 2018. Still, actual revenue figures, profits and partner-generated revenues were not disclosed.
13. Partner Program – Email Security: Agari, provider of secure email cloud technology, has seen grown its engaged reseller base by 25 percent in the past three months — fueled by new resellers in Europe and the Americas, the company says. Actual financial and reseller figures were not disclosed. Agari this year plans to launch a redesigned Partner Portal and a new deal registration process, the company added.
12. Partnership – Channel CSP & MSSP: Green Cloud Technologies, a cloud technology solutions provider that only sells through the channel, has partnered with Infogressive, a Top 100 MSSP. The partnership blends Infogressive’s cybersecurity intelligence with Green Cloud’s IT solutions to detect and prevent cyber threats and provide a cohesive set of security capabilities, the companies assert.
11. Partnership – Data Protection: Spirion and Bitglass are partnering to “extend the power of data classification to any cloud application and any device.” The result: Customers can protect data across all cloud applications and devices, the two companies claim.
Continue to page four of four for items 10 through one