RSA Conference 2019 and MSSP Cybersecurity News: 05 March 2019
Welcome to page four of four, featuring items 10 through one
10. Anti-Phishing: Ericom Software‘s remote browser isolation solution, called Ericom Shield, now provides intelligent protection from phishing. The security technology leverages algorithms, URL filtering capabilities and smart business logic to eradicate phishing, BECs, and other social engineering attacks, Ericom asserts.
9. Anti-Phishing & Security Awareness Training: Starting early April, Webroot Security Awareness Training will allow administrators to launch global campaigns across one or all clients in a single click, the company says. The upgrade will feature Client Breach Reports, updated course content, a new phishing lure page framework and integration with the Webroot Global Site Manager console for streamlined management across multiple users, clients, and sites, the company says.
8. Funding – Security & Compliance: RackTop Systems, which blends data storage with advanced security and compliance into a single platform, has raised $15 million in Series A funding. The financing was led by Razor’s Edge Ventures and Grotech Ventures with participation from Maryland Venture Fund, Blu Venture Investors and Gula Tech Adventures.
7. Funding – MDR: eSentire, a Top 20 provider of managed detection and response (MDR) services and a Top 100 MSSP, has raised an additional $47 million in funding led by majority investor Warburg Pincus and minority investors Georgian Partners and Edison Partners.
6. MSSPs and Systems Integrators: PSA, a consortium of professional systems integrators, has hired Dan Dunkel as managing director of the organizations’ Managed Security Service Provider Program. The program helps systems integrators to promote cloud-based cybersecurity services, video management, remote video monitoring and access control solutions.
4. MSSP Dashboard – Threat Intelligence: RANK Software, an AI-based security analytics and threat intelligence platform, has introduced multi-tenant capabilities to help MSSPs and large organizations to better manage and scale proactive cybersecurity threat hunting.
3. Free MSSP Trial – Threat Detection: PolySwarm’s threat detection marketplace is now open to enterprises and MSSPs. Both audiences are invited to try the service free.
2. RSA Conference 2019 Meetings & News Updates: Track them all here.
1. MSSP Alert Webcasts 2019: Our schedule is posted here. Register now to join us.