Sword & Shield Launches Managed Security Services Partner Program
Sword & Shield, a Top 100 MSSP for 2017, has launched a Managed Security Partnership Program for MSPs and other technology services providers. The program enables Sword & Shield MSSP partners to keep pace with advanced cyber threats, reduce their cybersecurity expenses and add managed security services to their portfolios, according to a prepared statement.
MSSP partners can use the program to provide a variety of Sword & Shield services, including:
- 24/7 security operations center (SOC).
- Asset discovery.
- Behavioral analysis of security events.
- File integrity monitoring.
- Host intrusion detection service.
- Managed security information and event management (SIEM).
- Network intrusion detection service.
- Phishing simulation.
- Risk management.
- Security awareness training.
Sword & Shield works with partners and their customers to identify critical assets and respond to cyber threats, the company indicated. If a threat is detected, Sword & Shield notifies the affected customer and resolves the issue.
Each Sword & Shield partner is assigned a technical account manager who provides specialized technical and consulting services, the company said. Also, Sword & Shield partners can access the company’s security analysts and resources and leverage them to help their customers log, monitor, detect, analyze and react to cyberattacks.
What Is Sword & Shield?
Sword & Shield is a Tennessee-based MSSP that offers managed security services to help organizations fulfill their security and compliance requirements. The company also provides a managed security services platform to help customers address external cyberattacks and malicious and non-malicious insider threat activity.
In addition, Sword & Shield offers the following cybersecurity assessments:
- Data Breach Threat Analysis: Identifies cyberattacks and data breaches and determines if there is any evidence of an active threat.
- Penetration Testing: Simulates the tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) of cyberattackers to discover critical vulnerabilities and remediate them before they can be exploited.
- Social Engineering: Uses exercises to try to trick employees into divulging confidential information that may be used to compromise an organization’s network defenses.
- Web Application Assessment: Evaluates and remediates web application vulnerabilities.
Sword & Shield provides cybersecurity and compliance support to customers across healthcare, retail, banking and finance and other industries. It possesses more than 20 years of information security expertise and continues to explore ways to protect its customers against rapidly evolving cyber threats.