After Acquiring Five MSSPs, Airiam Launches MDR Security for Small Businesses
Airiam, a managed IT and digital transformation (DT) company focused on cybersecurity, believes it can boost small business defenses with its proprietary AirProduct services.
Cyberattacks on SMEs Explode by 424%
SMEs experienced a 424% increase in cyberattacks from 2020-21, according to Airiam. And there’s been no slowing down of attacks on SMEs in 2022.
Airiam’s CEO, Ohad Jehassi, explains the imperative for SMEs:
“Ransomware is on the rise, and cybercrime is growing more sophisticated. Fifty percent of companies now report being targeted by a cyberattack at least once a week, and the risk to SMEs is substantial. SMEs don’t have the same resources as large enterprises, and they’re far less equipped to deal with cybercriminals. They prefer to work with one vendor, but most vendors don’t offer everything they need for enterprise level protection. That’s why we’ve built a national cybersecurity-focused MSP with a suite of products designed to cover all their cybersecurity and managed IT needs, even offering a $2 million ransomware warranty.”
AirProducts Line Helps SME’s Stay a Step Ahead of Cyberthreats
Amid that backdrop, Airiam now offers suite of services to protect SMEs:
- AirGuard delivers managed detection and response (MDR), identity and access management (IAM), zero trust, and multi-factor authentication (MFA) for a flat monthly fee.
- AirGapd provides cloud backup and continuity solutions inaccessible to threat actors to make infrastructures ransomware resilient and disaster recovery solutions able to eliminate ransom payments, data loss, and business interruption.
- AirCTRL offers MSP proactive management and support for networks, servers and workstations.
- AirMonitor provides IT monitoring with a remote monitoring and management (RMM) toolset for MSPs to reach systems remotely. Beyond basic maintenance, AirMonitor scans for security issues so networks operate smoothly.
- AirAssure is a cybersecurity insurance toolset to keep businesses compliant.
Art Ocain, Airiam’s vice president of incident response, says AirProducts provides SMEs with “peace of mind” and the “robust protection” formerly afforded only to large enterprises.
“As cybercrime evolves, it’s critical to stay a step ahead of the threat actors,” he says. “Airiam is here to ensure our customers can operate their businesses without costly interruptions from cybercrime.”