Today’s Webcast: Security Operations Centers (SOC) – Build or Partner?
Register now and join us today (Thursday, June 14) as we explore how MSPs and MSSPs are tackling the SOC (security operations center) challenge.
Special Guest: Northwestern University CISO Thomas Murphy describes key services he wants from a SOC partner. Plus, he outlines the OmniSOC partner strategy and answers your questions. OmniSOC protects five universities, hundreds of thousands of devices and tens of thousands of students and faculty from cyber threats. The model is strikingly similar to outsourced SOC solutions for MSSPs.
Five things you will learn:
- SOC cost, staffing and technology considerations
- What CISOs want from SOC partners
- Where to find qualified SOC partners if you decide to outsource
- The OmniSOC Model: How Universities partnered and built a SOC. Parallels to the MSSP sector
- Northwestern University CISO Thomas Murphy and MSSP Alert Editor Joe Panettieri (that’s me) answer your questions
Can’t join us for today’s live webcast? Register anyway and grab the webcast on demand anytime after today.