Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 06 November 2020
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), Extended Detection and Response (XDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
3. Cybersecurity Consulting: NTT, a Top 250 MSSP, has launched cybersecurity advisory and security consulting services to help organizations detect and analyze cyber risks.
5. Cybersecurity Contract – U.S. Government: Safal Partners, a workforce and education firm and sponsor of a cybersecurity registered apprenticeship program, has been awarded a $10 million, five-year contract from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL). Under the contract Safal will increase the number of skilled, credentialed cybersecurity workers by expanding employer-based registered apprenticeship opportunities nationwide, Safal says.
MSSP and Cybersecurity Virtual Events and Conferences
- Exabeam Spotlight20 (November 9-11, Virtual Conference)
- Ignite20: Palo Alto Networks Conference (November 17-18, Virtual Conference)
- Black Hat Europe 2020 (December 7-10, Virtual Conference)
- RSA Conference 2021 (May 17-21, San Francisco)
- Black Hat USA 2021 (July 31-August 5, Las Vegas)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar