Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) Market News: 07 June 2022
by Joe Panettieri • Jun 7, 2022
Each business day, MSSP Alert delivers this quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Editorial Director Joe.Panettieri@CyberRiskAlliance.com. Thank you in advance for news tips.
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity Market News
1. RSA Conference 2022 News: See RSAC live blog here.
2. ConnectWise IT Nation Secure 2022 News: See ChannelE2E’s live blog here.
3. CISO – Meta/Facebook: Facebook parent Meta Platforms has promoted VP Guy Rosen to CISO, Reuters reported. This is Meta’s first CISO.
5. Secure Access Service Edge: Juniper Networks expanded its SASE offering with the addition of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and advanced Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities to its Juniper Secure Edge solution.
6. Network Security: ARIA Cybersecurity Solutions, a CSPi business, unveiled the ARIA Zero Trust Gateway, a network security solution focused on automated 100G Network Response accelerated by the NVIDIA BlueField-2 DPU.
B. MSSP, MDR and Cybersecurity Virtual Events and Conference Calendar
- Identiverse 2022 (June 21-24, Denver, Colorado)
- CyberArk Impact 2022 (July 12-14, Boston, Massachusetts)
- AWS re:Inforce (July 26-27, Boston, Massachusetts)
- Black Hat USA (August 6-11, Las Vegas)
- Defcon 30 (August 11-14, Las Vegas)
- Join Us: MSSP Alert Live (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar