Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) Market News: 09 May 2022
Each business day, MSSP Alert delivers a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Editorial Director Joe.Panettieri@CyberRiskAlliance.com. Thank you in advance for news tips.
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity Market News
2. Agriculture Ransomware Attack: The victim is tractor maker AGCO, a key rival of John Deere & Co.
3. Distribution – TD Synnex and Broadcom: TD Synnex has agreed to become Broadcom Software’s exclusive cybersecurity aggregator partner in the United States. The partnership involves the former Symantec enterprise software business.
5. Robotic Process Automation: UiPath has introduced Automation Cloud Robots as a part of the UiPath 2022.4 platform release. The new release simplifies how “developers create automations, uplevel security and governance, and expand access to automation to Mac,” UiPath said. The new release surfaces as UiPath evolves its executive team.