Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 10 June 2020
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. Netsurion’s Next Moves: Stay tuned for details — which will likely emerge today.
2. SD-WANs – Work From Home: Versa Networks today launched Versa Secure Access, which is designed to provide Secure SD-WAN services and private connectivity for employees who are remote or working from home.
4. Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR): Siemplify has announced Siemplify Cloud, a cloud-native security operations platform designed for end-users and MSSPs. The cloud approach removes much of the complexity involved in deploying, maintaining and operating a SOAR platform, Siemplify says.
5. Check Point Cloud Dashboard: Check Point Software Technology has launched CloudGuard Cloud Native Security — which provides end-customers with a single pane of glass for managing all of their cloud deployments and workloads. We’re checking to see if CloudGuard is multi-tenant for MSPs and MSSPs to manage multiple end-customer accounts.
6. Partnership: Menlo Security, a provider of cloud security, is partnering with Microsoft to obtain advance vulnerability information through the Microsoft Active Protections Program (MAPP).
B. Upcoming Cybersecurity Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only (Source: ChannelE2E)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar