Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 17 June 2020
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
5. Partnership – SIEM & Cloud Data Management: Panther Labs has partnered with Snowflake, a cloud data platform, to bring enterprise SIEM capabilities to Snowflake customers. Businesses that leverage Snowflake as their cloud data platform can now use Panther to collect, analyze, and alert upon terabytes of security log data in real-time at low costs, the companies say.
6. Partnership – Endpoint Security: IGEL and Ericom Software have inked an expanded partnership to protect endpoints and networks from web-borne malware, ransomware and phishing attacks.
9. Rugged Gateway: Check Point Software Technologies has announced the new 1570R rugged security gateway to protect networks in critical infrastructure, Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and SCADA systems against all types of advanced Gen V cyber-threats.
10. Browser Security: Keep an eye on Bufferzone.
B. Upcoming Cybersecurity Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only (Source: ChannelE2E)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar