Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) Market News: 19 May 2022
Each business day, MSSP Alert delivers this quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Editorial Director Joe.Panettieri@CyberRiskAlliance.com. Thank you in advance for news tips.
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity Market News
2. Vulnerability Management: New Relic has introduced New Relic Vulnerability Management to “help organizations find and address security risks faster and with greater precision,” the company said.
3. BlackBerry Growth Targets: The company expects its IoT business and cybersecurity business to generate 20% and 10% CAGR (compound annual growth rates) through fiscal year 2027.
4. Cisco Security Business: Cisco’s revenue for end-to-end security grew 7% in the company’s latest quarter. The results included double-digit growth in the Duo, ThousandEyes and Intersight business lines, the company said during its earnings call.
B. MSSP, MDR and Cybersecurity Virtual Events and Conference Calendar
- ForgeRock IDLive 2022 (May 23-25, Austin, Texas)
- ItaliaSec 2022 (May 24-25, Milan, Italy)
- ConnectWise IT Nation Secure 2022 (June 6-8, Orlando, Florida)
- RSA Conference 2022 (June 6-9, San Francisco, California)
- Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit 2022 (June 7-9, Maryland)
- Identiverse 2022 (June 21-24, Denver, Colorado)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar