Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 21 April 2020
Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across that managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
2. Talent – Identity and Access Management: Saviynt has hired Deloitte veteran Scott Plutko to lead the company’s Global Partner Organization.
3. Network Security and SIEM: InsightDR, a SIEM platform from Rapid7 Inc. (RPD), now supports Network Traffic Analysis (NTA). Rapid7 gained the NTA capabilities through the Netfort acquisition of 2019.
4. OT Security: Claroty has strengthened the Claroty Platform to deliver more operational technology (OT) security controls in a single solution.
6. Funding – Digital Identity Services: ForgeRock, a provider of digital identity, has completed a $93.5 million Series E round of fundraising. This latest funding round was led by Riverwood Capital. Existing investors, including Accel, Meritech Capital, Foundation Capital and KKR Growth also participated. ForgeRock has now raised more than $230 million in growth capital since its founding, the company says. ForgeRock’s annual revenue now tops $100 million and its annual recurring revenue growth is 75 percent, the company says.
B. Upcoming Cybersecurity Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only (Source: ChannelE2E)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar